Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where Do I Start?

I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote here. Does time slip through your fingers, too? It does mine. We have done so many fun things in the last 2 months. I wish I had remembered to chronicle them, because I seem to be forgetting. Luckily I have pictures of many of them, that I will upload when my camera battery is charged. Some of the things I remember:

-sliding down a hallway, on the polished wooden floor, in socks... at our librarian's house (and Cora falling and banging her chin!)
-taking the visiting "Flat Stanley" (which we renamed Flat Hamish) and Prince the Sock Monkey to several cool places, including the ancient Deer Abbey
-saying goodbye to a dear friend who has now moved to New Zealand
-taking a special shopping trip out to buy hats, scarves, and gloves after a very cold spell!
-a wonderful week long family vacation. I should make a whole new post about that, we had a fantastic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment