Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Some of Our Recent Adventures





I really want to write more here. I think I'm going to set myself a calendar reminder for once a week to make a blog post. The thing is, Facebook is a good log of what we do on a regular basis but it's nearly impossible to look back on. And if Facebook ever goes down, that content will go with it. Of course, the same is true here, but it's more likely that I would be able to switch the blog to another platform if Google were in trouble. I love to look back on what we've done over the months! Here are some pics I just sent to a friend:





Calvin making a snow angel

Cora made me breakfast in bed one morning for a surprise

Cora cooking stroganoff for supper

Sledging!

All I want for Christmas is my...

...2 front teeth!

Sweet note from Cora

Her beautiful new hairstyle

The kids with my Dad at his new nursing home

Maia and the almighty stick. She always has to find a good one when we go out!

Maia (3) chopped all the courgette (zucchini) and mushrooms for our supper the other night, all by herself!

With a castle she built by herself - Daddy has taught her well!

Excited for their train trip to Dundee. :)

All ready to go out for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment