Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Smugglers Cove

Today we went to Smugglers Cove at the beach in Aberdeen. I haven't been there since the soft play was redone, and we really loved it! The kids had so much fun in the Role Play Street, and the play area.

Role Play Street

Supermarket shopping with his puppy from the Vet!

Getting a trolley

Making ice creams in the pizzeria

Putting her puppy in the shopping basket!
If you're local, I'd really recommend taking your kids here. It was probably the best soft play we've been to, simply because of the street! The kids spent over half of the time here, watching films in the cinema, making pizza and ice creams in the restaurant, healing animals in the vets, and shopping in the supermarket. When we left Maia even put every single bit of 'shopping' she had been carrying around back exactly on the shelf it came from!

In other news, I just received my new camera today. It was a cheap bridge one but gets good reviews so I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow outside. So far it hasn't taken great pictures in low light but I don't expect that from a cheap camera. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment